Great news for racing fans! Gameloft has announced the release of a significant update to their incredibly popular racing game, Asphalt 8: Airborne.
The update (currently available for iPad/iPhone and coming soon to Android) changes Asphalt 8: Airborne’s licensing formula and makes the game free to play. Another popular change is the appearance of the Renault Clio RS 200 EDC, the French company’s ultimate sporting vehicle.
Here’s Asphalt 8: Airborne 1.1’s full change log:
***ASPHALT 8 GOES FREE TO PLAY!***
Thought that was all we had? We’re just getting revved up! Check out all this new content:
• Clio R.S. — Take a spin in this stylish new car!
• New cars will appear at any moment! So have fun and check often!
NEW LIMITED-TIME CUPS
• Rack up trophies to earn bigger prizes
• Win credits, upgrades & exclusive cars!
MULTIPLAYER WORLD SERIES
• 7 new reverse tracks, including Nevada, Iceland, Tokyo, and more!
• See how your opponents’ ratings change after each race
• Faster matchmaking
• Get ahead of the pack with the Tuning Kit, Nitro, or Double Credits boost
• Rearrange your touch controls however you want